IADC – Integrated Alert Distribution Center
Public announcement systems are vital to national security, safety and public health. They are also an essential component in corporate and institutional management. Government authorities and company managers are responsible for keeping the public informed of vital information in cases like , natural and man made disasters, major traffic disruptions, terror attacks or any other type of interference with the populations’ daily life. The right information at the right time can save lives and improve decision-making processes.
With today’s lifestyle, people expect – and need – to receive information anytime, anywhere. The eVigilo IADC platform leverages the ubiquity of the existing communication networks to meet this real-life challenge.
eVigilo’s IADC is a single integrated platform for geo-targeted mass notification CAP (Common Alert Protocol) as well as proprietary inputs.
Event inputs are received from multiple sources both automatic and manually, emergency authorities using integrated GIS engine distribute geo-targeted alerts and notifications simultaneously across multiple channels.
- Cell broadcast gateway
- IVR gateway
- SMS/MMS gateway
- Digital video broadcast gateway
- Digital audio broadcast gateway
- Analog TV & Radio gateway
- Sirens gateway
- Variable Message Signs (VMS) gateway
- Paging gateway
- eMail gateway
- Desktop gateway
- Browser gateway
eVigilo IADC Capabilities:
- Multi channel input over sensors as well as human interfaces
- Real-time alerts to millions instantly
- Location-specific alerts
- Multichannel alert distribution (mobile, TV, radio, sirens, pagers, IP)
- Overload-proofing – eVigilo operates independently of network traffic congestion
- Remote-access from any location over a secure Internet connection
- Overall security with strong encryption and rule-based authorization and permission mechanisms
- Automatic adjustment of any alert and/or notification to the specific media type